The Kingspan Kooltherm® range is an extensive range of high performance rigid thermoset phenolic insulation for roofs, walls and floors.
It offers the following benefits:
- High performance rigid thermoset phenolic insulation
- Ultra-low conductivity
- Fibre-free insulation core
- Group 1 NCC BCA fire classification*
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour thanks to its closed cell structure
- Easy to handle and install: Speed up building construction
- Ideal for new build and refurbishment
- CFC/HCFC-free with zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP)
- Compliant with AS/NZS 4859.1
- Ideal for both home insulation and commercial insulation
*Applies only to Kooltherm® K17 Insulated Plasterboard and Kooltherm K10 PLUS Soffit Board
Kingspan Kooltherm® offers among the most thermally efficient conductivity and thermal performance values available, which means you can minimise thickness of your insulation compared to other conventional insulations to achieve the same performance.
Kingspan Kooltherm® also has exceptional fire performance characteristics. As it is a thermoset material it hardens and chars in fire situations, giving off very little smoke; unlike thermoplastics, such as polystyrene which melt, soften, and give off thick black smoke.
The Kingspan Kooltherm® Insulation Range Includes: