Manufactured in aluminium, KingZip SF is a cutting edge, standing seam, built-up roofing system designed to suit the needs of each project.
KingZip SF is available with Factory Mutual and United Laboratories certification covering air and water infiltration as well as fire and structural performance.
Also available in stainless/coated steel, zinc or copper and can be supplied
- Crimp curved
- Concave or convex smooth curved
- Wave formed
- Tapered and smooth curved
The roofing system comprises of a liner or deck, insulation, vapour barrier and top sheet
- Thermal R values as high as 10 m2K/W
- Lengths of up to 100m in a single sheet
- Completely engineered, bolt-on solutions
- Achieve complex building geometry and design
The composite construction allows for architectural visions and technical requirements to be realised. Kingspan place a high emphasis on serviceability, robust detailing and high acoustic requirements ensuring the highest quality products by design and construction.