With the unique FIREsafe PIR insulated core, Kingspan's Insulated Roof Panels provide high performance as well as thermal and structural insulation.
Benefits and specifications of the Kingspan Insulated Roof Panels
- Meet Section J compliance
- Locally manufactured
- Available in lengths up to 13.7 m as standard
- Suitable for pitched or flat roof applications
- For applications with suspended ceilings that require thermal regulation compliance
- For applications where pre-finished steel internal linear is not required
- Not recommended for high humidity or applications or areas that
are subject to wash down regimes
- Available with silver or white coloured internal foil layer
- The foil backing coat has a flammability index <5, when tested to AS 1530.2
- Energy efficient
- High performance single-ply membrane
- Suitable for flat, pitched and curved roofing applications
- BBA certified with a lifetime durability of 30 years
- Kingspan K-Dek (KS1000 KD) insulant core is an FM Global certified formulation. Steel liner has a Class 1 surface spread of flame to BS 476-7
- Kingspan K-Dek KS1000 KD has achieved a GreenTag™ Gold Plus certification with a GreenRate® Level A
- Through-fix installation
- Trapezoidal-profiled insulated roof
- Suitable for building applications with roof pitches of 4° or more after deflection
- Kingspan Trapezoidal KS1000 RW has achieved a GreenTag™ Gold Plus certification with a GreenRate® Level A.
For structural insulation and high performance look no further than Kingspan's Insulated Roof Panels.