Kingspan Insulated Panels is committed to providing quality products that combine architectural appeal with the latest technologies and unrivalled performance.
Expanding their business across many avenues of the building and construction sector, they offer many solutions including Fabrications, Safety and Lighting.
All Kingspan Fabrications are custom designed and fabricated for each project.
General Flashings and Top Hats
- Flashings are available in a range of colours and steel thicknesses
- Wide selection of materials, gauges and finishes
- Secret-fix joint options available
Insulated Pre-formed Corners
- Single-cranked Corners;
- Double-cranked Corners;
- Chamfered Corners; and
- Column Encasements
- Supplied in insulated or uninsulated steel and aluminium
- Suitable for both boundary wall and valley gutter applications
Highline Gutters and Components
- Lightweight pre-coated steel guttering
- Available in lengths up to 6m
- Corrosion resistant finishes
Suitable for both roof and walls, the range of daylighting products from Kingspan allow natural light into buildings whist still maintaining thermal efficient and aesthetic appearance.
Kingspan Day-Lite Architectural
- Allows natural light into buildings
- Maintains thermal efficiency and aesthetic appearance
- Co-extruded, multi-wall polycarbonate
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Won’t compromise the performance of the building
Kingspan Day-Lite Trapezoidal
- Maintains thermal insulation and protects against weathering
- Transparent trapezoidal profiled system
- For applications on roofed buildings for commercial, retail, educational and healthcare sectors
- Over 25 years of life expectancy
- Fully recyclable at the end of its life
- Achieves Grade 1 surface spread of flame to BS 476: Part 7: 1987