Jenolyn's Park'n Bark have announced the availability of the Bark Blower machine. This machine applies landscape mulch and other bulk materials with efficiency and eliminates the need for labour intensive hand application.
The Bark Blower significantly reduces worker fatigue, wasted materials and unnecessary time on the job site by replacing them with a productive and performance enhancing alternative.
Features and benefits include:
- Saves on man and machine hours
- Eliminates soil compaction and property damage caused by bobcats and wheelbarrowing
- Reduction in material costs of between 20 and 40% are achieved by breaking up material clumps and producing an even mulch spreading pattern with fine particles on top
- Limited access is not a problem as we can work from the road with an 80m long, 100mm diameter hose
- Remote controls allow operator to control power and material flow from an operating distance
Application includes commercial and residential garden beds, batter (slopes), public gardens, playgrounds, amusement parks, inaccessible yards and other areas that require precise placement of bulk materials; also suitable for the hard to reach places.
Mulch can be applied on virtually any terrain, even in wet conditions. This machine will deliver 1 inch hoop pine with ease. Applying a thick layer of mulch at least twice a year can cut evaporation by up to 70% and keeps down weeds. Organic matter such as compost or mulch holds 10 times more water than normal garden soil.
Availability is 24 hours, 7 days a week, subject to prior bookings.