Jands carry a portfolio of professional AV equipment to provide you with the best solutions for your needs.
Complete AV solutions from the world's leading brands
The range includes:
Aurora Multimedia products utilise state-of-the-art technologies, providing solutions that surpass typical specifications and features.
- Aurora Multimedia provide industry's first non-proprietary web-standards based IP control systems and touch panels, through today’s advanced HDBaseT video distribution solutions
- The range also includes advanced audio/video processors with scaling, multi-image rotation and dual/quad display processing add to the highly-adaptive, diversified product line.
- Solutions for a variety of global markets including government, education, security, hospitality, corporate and house of worship
ETC is the global leader in the design and manufacture of lighting products and the creating of lighting solutions. More and more, architectural lighting is crossing over to the entertainment world searching for the sophistication that performance-style lighting has to offer.
- ETC Architectural offers powerful lighting packages designed with an emphasis on affordability, flexibility, and scalability to satisfy any venue type
- ETC Architectural also includes design services before the sale, and 24/7 technical and customer support after the sale, wherever you are
Harman’s IDX system is a seamless audio and visual information delivery solution that provides a highly flexible and scalable way to communicate important information to those trying to navigate complex spaces such as today’s airports, transit stations and other public spaces.
- Harman’s experience and expertise in audio, matched with Com-Net Software’s depth of experience and knowledge, bring to you a new and comprehensive approach to information delivery that has not been seen before
- The system is designed and built to exceed professional audio standards, incorporating premium microphones, amplifiers and loudspeakers for the best audio quality available
Optocore is a patented synchronous optical ring network with built in redundancy, capable of transporting audio, video, computer data and word clock over long distances.
- All the various Optocore modules can be combined to offer maximum flexibility in terms of set up/layout, number of channels, kind of signals
- Any signal is available at any point of the network; routing and control is achieved from any point via dedicated software or media-access
- Optocore is specifically designed to meet the requirements of professional live audio, light shows, broadcast, studio, installation and video industries