This range of retractable roof systems are ideal for building or improving your alfresco area, allowing you to entertain all year round. The system can be designed from the ground up with Dulux powder coated vertical posts, or integrated into or below an existing pergola.
Architecturally designed and manufactured in Australia, it also has a fully integrated lighting system, that retracts with the awning when it folds back.
The Top Star is another beautiful addition to the range of retractable waterproof roofs and retractable pergolas. It adds a new perspective in outdoor living and entertaining.
Top Star retractable pergolas and roofing systems are an intelligent all-in-one solution for heat, rain and light control, while adding architectural style to your home. Top Star is a perfect solution for installation into or on top of an existing pergola, where there is low head room applications.
Persa is an aluminium louvered roof system that retracts completely to a vertical position allowing ventilation or filtered sunlight if required. The Persa is a complete retractable roof or retractable pergola, and is an ideal solution for all seasons.
Benefits and features of the retractable waterproof roofs and pergola ranges:
- High stength aluminium alloy suitable for marine environments
- Certified electrostatic powder coating and lacquer capable of marine environments
- Standard colours are beige or white powder coating and PVC membrane
- Leading brand Somfy French motors and remote system
- 316 stainless steel parts
- Capable of withstanding wind load's up to 90km/h as a standard structure or more with a purpose built frame
- Maximum span in one Star or Top Star unit is 20m wide witha 15m projection. Standard support frames are at 4m intervals
- Maximum span in one Persa unit is 7m wide witha 6m projection. Standard support frames are at 4m intervals
- Purpose built gutter system and internal downpipe
- A large range of powder coating colours to choose from, including wood grain
- PVC skins include a range of colours
- Block out PVC skin option for prevention of heat transfer
- Posts and rafters can be clad in Australian hardwood or design your own support system
- High powered LED lighting
- Tracked blinds in PVC clear or coloured are easily attached to aluminium posts
- Press button remote operation or intergrate to your system
- Custom designed and engineered support frames
- Sun, wind and rain sensors