The new cafe style radiant panel heaters available from Hurll Nu-Way Pty Ltd offer a stylish solution for portable outdoor heating applications.
The French manufactured ceramic panel heaters have been available in Australia for over 30 years and are known for their longevity. The new cafe style heaters from Hurll Nu-Way feature a stainless steel cover for the cylinder and can have a front panel logo of the customer’s choice to deliver any marketing message.
Hurll Nu-Way’s HeatGlo panel heaters can be used in the outdoor areas of cafes and restaurants as well as for catering functions such as weddings and corporate gatherings. Apart from its clear advantages in commercial spaces, these outdoor heaters are also suitable for residential spaces including pergolas, verandas, backyards and patios.
The HeatGlo radiant panel heater from Hurll Nu-Way helps people enjoy comfortable temperatures outdoors while also being environmentally responsible.
Key features of HeatGlo radiant panel heaters:
- Three times lower running costs in comparison with conventional patio heaters
- Adjustable heat output for additional gas savings
- Greater even heat distribution achieved by adjusting two heat angle positions and three mast height positions
- Wider spread of heat coverage at lower energy consumption
- Space saving design and convenient casing height
- Easy to move around, easy to replace cylinder
- Heats the objects, not the air