Kernmantle anchorage lines and rope lanyards available from Miller by Sperian are designed to raise safety levels for people working at heights.
Sperian is a world-leading specialist in personal protective equipment (PPE) for height safety and fall protection requirements.
Miller Kernmantle adjustable rope lanyards and Miller Kernmantle anchorage lines are manufactured using heavy duty abrasion-resistant 11mm Miller Kernmantle rope, a static braided rope utilised in rescue operations and any at-height application.
Key features of Kernmantle Adjustable Rope Lanyard
- Flexibility for workers to adjust the length of their lanyard to suit any fall arrest application
- Fully adjustable down to 850mm
- Maximum adjustment length of 2 metres
- Added safety feature of compact energy absorber that expands smoothly in the event of a fall for greater shock absorption
- Comes available in a longer 5m version
- Certified to Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1891.1 – 2007
Key features of Kernmantle Anchorage Line
- Ideal for use as a backup line when using winches or fall arrestors
- Fitted with a 26mm triple acting karabiner (TAK)
- Handy rope adjuster allows workers to customise the length of their anchorage line
- Offers workers flexible access and minimises fall distances
- Available in a choice of lengths to suit different at-height applications
Sperian Protection is now part of Honeywell.