Hebel PowerFloor is an innovative, highly versatile solid flooring system that combines strength with thermal and acoustic insulation, making it an ideal choice for first floors, suspended ground floors as well as decks and balconies.
PowerFloor is a system of the system of thick steel-reinforced autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) panels fit snugly together and installed over conventional joists to form a strong, smooth floor. Suitable for use with any floor covering such as carpet, tiles, timber floorboards, PowerFloor gives you the feel of a concrete floor but without the costly price tag.
Simple, fast and easily installed by onsite trades, the thermal efficiency of PowerFloor reduces the reliance on heating and cooling appliances so you can enjoy a comfortable home all year round with potentially lower energy costs.
Unlike standard particleboard floors, PowerFloor reduces sound transmission between floors and also eliminates the squeaking, bouncing and noise often associated with non-masonry flooring substrates.
The Hebel PowerFloor system:
- has a solid feel eliminating the bounce and flex of timber sheet flooring
- is extremely strong - each panel is reinforced with corrosion-protected steel mesh
- eliminates squeaking associated with particle board floors and noise transfer
- has superior thermal performance – particularly for suspended floors on sloping sites
- panels fit snugly together to form a strong and smooth floor
- is installed like conventional particleboard using onsite tradesmen such as carpenters
- is not affected by weather during installation.
- Product warranted by CSR
For more information on PowerFloor, and to see whether its right for your home contact us today!