Havwoods Valour UV oiled engineered timber flooring products deliver a one-of-a-kind, revolutionary timber floor you can truly rely on. Featuring a unique UV oil coating with superior abrasion, moisture, scratch and impact resistance, these genuine European Oak timber flooring boards deliver both the natural characteristics and beauty of an oiled timber floor coupled with unparalleled durability.
Valour UV oil coated timber flooring boards are available in eight beautiful and sought-after colours and are easy to clean and maintain to ensure your new timber floor stays pristine.
FSC certified (C009500) and also Cradle-to-Cradle™ Silver certified, you can also ensure you are selecting the right timber flooring product for your project, your health, and the planet.
The Valour coating is DIN EN 13442 tested to determine its resistance to chemical agents. The test results revealed that the Valour UV oil finish has durability that is comparable to that of a lacquered finish - unseen in previous natural oiled products. This characteristic makes Valour coated products ideal for commercial, retail, hospitality, residential and multi-residential projects. Valour UV oiled products can be found within the Venture Plank range from Havwoods.
Features and benefits:
- Natural raw oil look with durability comparable to a lacquered product
- Requires no additional finishing on site
- Suitable for us as interior cladding on walls, ceilings, joinery and more
- FSC® (C009500) certified and Cradle-to-Cradle™ Silver certified
- Increases the longevity of timber floors
- Superior abrasion, scratch, moisture, stain and impact resistance
- Available in eight stunning colours
- Perfect for residential, commercial, retail and hospitality projects.