Trekker Composite decking is the modern alternative to traditional timber decking. Constructed from recycled wood fibre and virgin polymer, Trekker composite decking is denser and harder than wood alone. The main advantages in selecting composite decking include that it will not warp, splinter, or host the growth of algae - making it anti-slip even in the wet. It is also incredibly low maintenance and with no health and safety issues, Trekker composite decking is ideally suited to use in commercial and public areas as well for private decks.
Trekker composite decking planks look like wood and can be worked like wood, however unlike wood, they do not need to be protected from water ingress which makes them naturally more suited to outdoor use.
Made in Europe in an environmentally aware facility, Trekker composite decking is FSC® certified (C009500).
Features and benefits:
- Anti-slip, even in the wet
- Low maintenance
- Does not rot or warp
- Made in Europe
- Eco-friendly: Constructed from fully recycled wood and virgin polymer, Trekker Decking is fully recyclable and is FSC® certified (C009500)
- Suited to commercial and public areas as well as residential private decks
- Easy to install
- UV treated for fade resistance
- 15 year warranty
- No health and safety issues