The COLOURpyne range of functional surfacing is ideal for making a bold or subtle statement in any room. The range features a palette of contemporary solids, classic prints and authentic woodgrains.
Available in 39 colours, the practical and versatile range is made from low pressure melamine and is suitable for doors, partitions and other vertical surfaces.
Applications include the following:
- Storage units
- Bathroom & laundry cabinetry
- Wardrobes & general shelving
Melamine ensures a high quality and durable panel for a tough and scratch resistant surface.
Surface finishes available:
- Gloss: a smooth, shiny finish
- Décor: a lightly textured, orange-peel like surface
- Velvet: a delicate eggshell surface
- Naturale: an embossed natural woodgrain like surface
* Not all colours are available in all finishes.
COLOURpyne is available in a range of varying sizes and substrates, and can be finished with melamine or a rigid edge tape.