Designergloss from Gunnersen is a range of high gloss boards that can transform any space into a contemporary stylish design.
Designergloss high gloss boards feature a unique gloss finish and are manufactured using two different production processes from pressing of the paper to applying the high gloss finish. Far more technologically advanced than various gloss board products in the market, Designergloss is made on E0 MR MDF and available in a range of solid colours and woodgrains.
The smooth gloss finish allows Designergloss boards to be cleaned easily, making the range suitable for everyday living.
Designergloss by Gunnersen is now available with gloss on both sides to meet the high demand for double sided gloss boards in the market.
Key features of Designergloss double sided gloss boards:
- All 12 colours now available with gloss on both sides
- Both black and white colours also available in single sided version for applications where gloss is not required on both sides
- Two new woodgrains added to the range: New Oak for a lighter wood feel and Sapele for a deep rich woodgrain
- Durable cost effective high gloss board product
- Suitable for all commercial and residential design projects
- Ideal for doors, drawers and other vertical surfaces
- Smooth gloss finish allows easy cleaning
- Choice of contemporary colours and trendy woodgrains
- Each colour and woodgrain has matching gloss ABS edging
- Sheet size of 2400mm x 1200mm (nominal) and thickness of 18mm
- 10-year limited warranty
The new Designergloss boards complement the existing Gunnersen range, comprising of the HI-MACS solid surface Nevamar high pressure laminates, Verve decorative boards, Zenolite multipurpose panel products and a wide range of building products including plywood, timber and MDF.