Fordex marine grade safety flooring is designed to provide a safe non-slip surface in sites where grip under foot is essential. The diamond shaped nodules channel water away from the foot reducing pooling, a major cause of aquaplaning.
Grip Guard marine grade safety flooring is a cost effective product that reduces the the risk of slips and falls, particularly on ramps and in marine environments such as jetties, pontoons and footbridges.
- Appropriate for all anti-slip safety applications such as walkways, stairways, external ramps and pontoons, marine decking, swimming pool surrounds, house boats and most other excessively wet areas.
- A P5 anti-slip rating, the highest in the industry
- Excellent UV stability & durability
- Built-in fungicide to prevent bacterial growth causing staining
- Specialised polymers deliver a high slip resistance in both wet & dry conditions
- Optimum resistance to wear & chemicals typical to the marine industry such as fuel, grease, chlorine and salt.
Available in 4 attractive colours to meet the aesthetic requirements of most internal/external applications: Grey, Black, Ocean Blue and Safety Yellow. Custom colours are available upon request, subject to quantity.