Recycled Rolled Rubber Mats from the General Mat Company are not only environmentally friendly, but also have a number of practical features which makes them ideal for a number of industrial applications such as general rubber sheet applications, vibration dampening pads, acoustic control under concrete pads in trucks, utes and horse float floors. The Recycled Rolled Rubber Mats are cost effective as use recycled materials instead of virgin rubber.
The mats are suitable for the securing of loads for piping and sensitive freight as it has anti-slip technology, will anti-fatigue technology encourages blood circulation in humans. The recycled rubber mats come in black in a range of thicknesses between 3 and 10 millimetres. They are made from polymerically bound recycled rubber, have a density of 850 kilograms per metre cubed, and a tensile strength of 8.74N per millimetre squared.
The durable rubber mats come in a range of sizes to suit every applications including:
- 3mm thick – 1200mm x 10 metres
- 3mm thick – 1200mm x 290 metres
- 6mm thick – 1200mm x 10 metres
- 6mm thick – 1200mm x 142 metres
- 8mm thick – 1200mm x 10 metres
- 8mm thick – 1200mm x 105 metres
- 10mm thick – 1200mm x 10 metres
- 10mm thick – 1200mm x 85 metres