Geberit has been producing high quality Inwall Cisterns since 1964. Gerberit’s Sigma models feature an attractive slim design that is easy to install, virtually maintenance free and constructed from premium quality materials for longevity. The Sigma series consists of a cistern body, a frame that fits wall-hung toilet pan, and a plate for flush actuation.
Ultra slim design both aesthetic appeal and functionality
- Fits in a cavity of 80mm
- Dual flush system of 4.5/3L or 6/3L
- Insulation to fight against condensation
- Duofix element supports up to 400kg
Inwall Cisterns with dual flush system reduces water consumption with every flush
- Complies to the highest standards in environmental protection
- 15 year limited warranty on tank and frame
- Easy and quick installation
- Flush plates are available in a number of colours and finishes
Geberit Guarantees Professional Support with their Inwall Cistern range.
This range can be paired with any WELS approved wall hung and floor standing toilet and includes 25 year spare parts supply guarantee. The Geberit sales and support teams are always ready to assist with installation and maintenance questions.
The impressive Sigma Inwall Cisterns provide the ideal addition to your toilet and bathroom renovation requirements.