Outstanding products combine reliability, design and sustainability. This is how Geberit continuously sets new standards through Eco-design.
The approach minimises water and energy consumption and environmental impact as a whole, across the entire product life cycle – and assists with sustainable building design.
Geberit has continually refined its production methods and has been resolute in reducing environmental impact through prudent environmental management, an ambitious carbon emissions strategy and strict targets:
- All Geberit production facilities compwith ISO9001 (Quality) and ISO14001 (Environment)
- Life Cycle Assessments are carried out on our products to ensure minimum impact to the environment.
- Geberit contributes to a circular economy with all products having a very long industrial life – guaranteed by high class materials and strict quality requirements. Also, our Geberit spare parts are available for up to 25 years
- Geberit’s dual flush concealed cisterns, touchless taps and WC flush valves will improve a building’s green star rating
- Greenpeace suggests Geberit HDPE as a green alternative to other pipe materials due to its 100% recycling rate
For information on Geberit’s EPD documents, please contact Geberit Sales Engineer Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.