Manufactured in Australia and boasting a better than zero carbon footprint, external timber cladding from Weathertex provides builders, architects, and designers with an ideal high quality and environmentally conscious material.
With no artificial glues or binders and made entirely from certified state forest or private hardwoods sourced in Australia, Weathertex products are truly one of a kind.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to install: lightweight, strong and easy to cut using standard DIY tools
- 100% Natural: 97% timber and 3% natural wax
- Better than zero carbon footprint
- Termite resistant: all sugars and starches removed
- 25 year Guarantee: not to rot, split or crack
The Weathertex Weatherboard range also comes in a large range of profiles for a variety of different purposes.