From our next generation formula to innovative new packaging, PINKOLOGY represents our passion towards making a better glasswool insulation batt.
Our next generation organic binder produces a glasswool batt that is rigid yet soft to handle and recovers to its full thickness faster, without extra fuss.
Cutting and installation is easy too. And Pink Batts stay in place. Which is important, because a gap of only 5% can result in up to a 20% drop in thermal performance.
At Fletcher Insulation we do not compromise on quality. With Pink Batts, you can be confident that the insulation you install will perform better for longer. we guarantee it, with a lifetime consumer warranty.
Pink® Batts are suitable in both residential and commercial building types to increase the thermal performance of a building, yet also offering exceptional acoustic performance in ceilings and external wall applications.
Features & benefits:
- Available in a range of Thickness’ & R values to meet the requirements of specific projects
- Fits & holds in place: For maximum thermal and acoustic performance
- Easy to cut & install: Designed to save you time and money
- Next generation formula: For better recovery and softer handling
Pink Batt Certifications:
- Manufactured in Australia
- CodeMark Certified – demonstrates Pink® Batts meet the requirements of the BCA and mandatory compliance requirements
- Non-combustible: Meets AS1530.1 – allowing specification of Pink® Batts with confidence whilst it complies with AS1530.1 and is deemed non-combustible
- Manufactured from up to 80% recycled glass
- Low VOC certification