A metal roof looks great on any new home, however the sound of heavy rain and even hail can become deafening. So STOP excessive noise, heating and cooling loss and high energy bills with Permastop® Building Blanket!
Permastop® Building Blanket is a glasswool building blanket faced with a Sisalation® reflective foil laminate.
Permastop® Building Blanket will:
- Increase the thermal comfort of building occupants
- Provide cost savings as the demand for energy is reduced
- Improve the energy efficiency of a building
- Provide acoustic benefits by reducing noise from both internal and external sources
- Control condensation under a metal deck roof
Permastop® Building Blanket provides condensation control under metal deck roofs, behind wall cladding, and under concrete roof structures and reduces heat loads entering a building. It also provides an excellent solution for acoustic treatment of metal clad buildings by reducing internal reverberation and unwanted noise created by rain, hail, and the expansion and contraction of metal roofing and cladding.
Permastop® Building Blanket meets the requirements for BAL 12.5-40 in AS 3959 for metal roofs. It is suitable for sealing ember entry points at ridges, valleys and fascias