Leading Fairview’s product portfolio, Vitrabond Aluminium Composite panel consists of two aluminium, or other natural cover sheets, enclosing a fire-rated core.
Vitrabond Aluminium Composite panel (FR and A2), has been thoroughly tested to the Australian Standards by the Australian approved CSIRO and/or Warrington Fire, including full room burn tests. Each grade is ABCB Codemark Certified to comply with the building code of Australia; ensuring you are specifying a quality assured product.
In addition to meeting rigorous Australian Standards, due to its versatility, the use of Vitrabond Aluminium Composite panel provides a range of advantages:
- Cost effective
- Low maintenance
- Robust durability & Lightweight
- Unlimited colour range available
- High stock levels and quick lead times
- Weather resistant
- Easy to install
- High-class Kynar 500 PVDF surface finish
- Can be cut onsite and is flexible in terms of its ability to be folded, curved and shaped
- Short lead times
Vitrabond is also available in a range of specialty finishes, including:
- VITRABOND/ZN – Zinc Composite Material (ZCM)
- VITRABOND/CU – Copper Composite Material (CCM)
- VITRABOND/SS – Stainless Steel Composite Material (SSCM)
- VITRABOND/EZ – Ersatze pattern finished aluminium to imitate a variety of natural metals at a fraction of the cost
With large stock levels, unlimited colour range and a dedication to continual product development, Fairview are readily available to meet any of your aluminium composite panel specifications.They offer our cut-to-size, groove, and special colour services to make installation of your metal cladding systems quick and easy.