The original IFÖ toilet suite with support arms is ideal for providing independence, safety and dignity for users and their carers.
The toilet suite was designed and manufactured in Sweden for people with movement restriction either through disability, ageing or as a result of an injury.
The free standing toilet design allows for practical space saving configurations, whilst the option to install at a 45 degree angle in corner enables increased circulation space.
The combination of toilet and support arms suits independent users but also allows for carers to be positioned on either side to assist the user. A nurse call button can also be integrated to the support arms.
Each IFÖ toilet suite includes a standing IFÖ WC, Pressalit Sign Toilet Seat, Raised Flush Button and Support Arms providing key benefits for people with movement restriction.
- Larger footprint for extra stability with a pan load rating to 400kgs
- Close coupled cistern as reservoir and backrest, satisfying Australian Accessible toilet standard AS1428.1 2009 for backrest requirement
- Raised height for easier sitting, standing or transferring
- All IFÖ toilet suites are fully glazed on the back and inside the rim to reduce bacteria growth
- WELS 4 Star rating 4.5/3L Flush
- Support arms can be raised and lowered individually or can be folded out of the way – creating space for commodes or wheelchairs
- Arms have an easy to grasp design with rust resistant aluminium armrests complete with toilet paper holder conveniently located on both left or right arms. Optional built in nurse call button available
- Support arms are optional, removable & retrofittable for complete flexibility and load tested to 150kg. Tested to be quicker and easier to install than similar toilets offering savings to installers, users and building professionals
- Tested to comply with 90% of commonly used commode chairs in Australia
- Ergonomically-designed seat suited to most users, enabling easier side transfers from wheelchairs, with stainless steel hinges, sideways buffers, with proven durability meaning less breakage and more safety. Available with or without lid
- The reliability, quality and performance can be assured with over 10 000 IFÖ toilets sold since 2015
View Enware’s Toilet Suit with Support Arms.