Elmich offers the VersiCell® lightweight, high strength modular drainage cell created for sub-surface drainage and waterproofing membrane protection. VersiCell® can also be useful to form tanks for underground storm water infiltration or storage.
VersiCell® polypropylene drainage cells don’t need an extra protection layer
- VersiCell® drainage cells are manufactured from high strength polypropylene
- It doesn’t need an extra layer of protection when installed with a waterproofing membrane
- Sound transmission is reduce and heat insulation increased with installed between roof decks, pavers and ballast
- VersiCell® drainage cells can withstand heavy loads from wheel burrows and machinery
- Offers approximately 2% of gravel aggregate weight for the same discharge capacity
- Narrow profile allows a greater soil depth to be utilised in planter beds, compared to gravel, so a range of landscape plants can be used
- Relieves hydrostatic pressure on retaining walls
- Support US LEED™ credits
- High compressive strength in excess of 100t/m²
- Modules can be interlocked in one plane or at right angles to one another
VersiCell® drainage cells are suitable for using in the construction of roof gardens, plaza decks, basements, pond filtration systems, concealed drains, pre-cast and in situ drains and sports fields.