Elmich Australia's VersiTank® is a lightweight, modular, plastic sub-surface for stormwater infiltration or re-use storage tanks.
These rainwater drainage modules are interlocked to produce maximum stability under high weight bearing load situations.
Water and soluble nutrients are stored in an array of mini reservoirs and returned to soil media via capillary action for plant uptake. These drainage trays incorporate perforations in the channels to allow excess water to flow to outlets.
Lightweight and robust VersiTank® Underground Stormwater Tanks
- Sub-surface infiltration and underground water storage
- Ultra high strength (12-40t/m2)
- Interlocks both horizontally and vertically
- Caters for all volume requirements
High strength perforated water storage and drainage sheets
- High storage capacity (6.1l/m2) and good drainage ( 1.5l/m.s)
- High strength and lightweight (0.9 kg//m2)
- Facilitates capillary irrigation and reduces irrigation frequency and stormwater run-off
- Enhances plant vigour
The VersiDrain® 25P water retention and drainage system is a high strength perforated sheet that functions to both store and drain water in landscape applications.