The VersiDrain 25P from Elmich Australia is used to store and drain water under green roof systems and landscaped areas.
This rooftop or roof garden drainage system is an interlocking plastic water retention and drainage tray designed to store and drain water under intensive and extensive green roof systems.
VersiDrain 25P roof garden water drainage systems with unique geotextiles and growth media
- Positioned on the waterproofing membrane, the VersiDrain 25P trays are covered with geotextile and growth media and plants then installed
- Water and soluble nutrients become stored in several mini reservoirs/cells and returned to the soil via capillary action for plant uptake
- Incorporates interconnected channels that allow water to flow between the reservoirs
- Perforations in the channels allow excess water to flow to drainage outlets
- High compressive strength effectively supports the weight of growing media, plant species and other weight bearing loads
Roof garden water drainage systems stores water for later use/re-use
- Drains excess water
- Lightweight in design
- Easy to install
- Protects waterproofing membranes
Elmich's Water Drainage Systems are designed for a range of applications including roof gardens, planter boxes, landscaped decks and sports fields.
Recent Projects have included Atlantis Design’s The Westbury apartment rooftop which featured a swimming pool, barbecue, gardens and private and communal spaces and an inner Sydney art deco apartment block which was given a new lease of life with a recent rooftop garden makeover, using Elmich's VersiDrain 25P Roof Garden Water Drainage System.