Natural light, fresh air and a sense of space are key attributes of modern building architecture. The mp2 louvre window range, including double and single glazed frameless options and a double glazed framed option have been elegantly created to integrate with sophisticated building architecture & design.
Mp2 louvre windows are manufactured by our German partners, Schneider + Nölke who boast over 25 years’ experience at the forefront of this industry. Cutting edge production technology, quality materials & strict quality standards ensure the mp2 leads the way in louvre window design. The mp2 louvre windows have been tested to AS2047, setting the benchmark for louvre performance & establishing themselves uniquely qualified for use in high rise applications where water penetration &air leakage are critical.
Mp2 louvres have been designed with a unique hinging mechanism which provides one of the tightest seals of any window.The fittings provide a secure mechanical interlock of the window in the closed position and can withstand extreme wind and weather conditions. Testing has shown that the mp2 louvre windows rival conventional window and curtain wall systems in terms of water tightness, air tightness, wind load and soundproofing.
Features & Benefits:
- Aerodynamic cross-section
- Air tightness
- Security (via integrated locking mechanism)
- Integrates with BMS systems for automated control
- Safety locking of each blade
- Cleaning of blades from inside
- Integrated 24VDC drives
- Anti pinch safety function
- Single, double or triple glazed options
- Suitable for overhead glazing options
- Integrate with FIP for smoke exhaust/relief air