The new Uni-Boot fibre patch cord from Dueltek Distribution is designed to address cable management issues common in today’s networking environments that are increasingly dependent on high speed and high density solutions.
Effective cable management addresses the key concern of managing more cable in a smaller amount of space.
The new Dueltek Uni-Boot fibre patch cord reduces cable management space by 50% compared to standard patch cords. The body of the fibre connector also prevents users from altering the polarity of the patch cord, helping to ensure the integrity of the network infrastructure.
The patch cord utilises a special ‘round duplex’ cable that allows duplex transmission within a single 3mm cable. The feature-packed Dueltek Uni-Boot patch cord offers improved airflow and visibility of equipment within a high density network environment.
Key features of Dueltek Uni-Boot fibre patch cords:
- RoHS compliant
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) PVC jacket
- Fibre connectors are machine UPC (Ultra Polished Connectors)
- UL approved with high quality Corning fibres
- Ceramic ferrules
- Typical insertion loss of less than 0.5dB
- Factory manufactured and fully tested
- Multimode duplex
- Outside diameter: 3mm
- Available in OM1, OM3 and OM4 rated multimode
- Available in OS1 and OS2 rated singlemode