The next generation of protective coating for acid sensitive countertops. The environmentally responsible choice, Vitremela is a unique, inorganic vitrifying hyper-polymer. This hybrid technology ensures the cured coating is significantly thinner, with better clarity, harder, more scratch and heat resistant and 100% acid resistant.
Vitremela is ideal for protecting countertops and other surfaces made from acid sensitive materials including marble, limestone, travertine, polished concrete and engineered stones.
Cutting Edge of Coating Technology
- More complex, better quality cross-linking creates the highest degree of hardness, durability and scratch resistance
- Superior adhesion
- Super thin coating, with excellent clarity, transparency and gloss levels
- Total stain barrier withstands household liquids and foodstuffs, including most solvents
- Total acid protection, can withstand industrial strength hydrochloric acid for more than 24 hours
- Fire resistant, withstands high heat and even naked flame (damage only begins to occur over 2500C)
- Repairable, Vitremela can be repaired or over-coated without stripping
- Versatile range of finishes, from honed to highly polished
- Low VOC, fully LEED compliant
- Pack size: 1 Quart (943mL) containers
Vitremela is suitable for a wide range of applications
- For residential and commercial applications, both indoor and outdoor
- Suitable for tabletops, countertops, bathroom vanities, splashbacks and floors
- Can be used on surfaces made from acid sensitive materials including marble, limestone, polished concrete and engineered stones
For professional applicators use only.