Parmco Downdraft are concealed and completely unobtrusive, stainless steel ventilation systems, providing an alternative to conventional range hoods. These kitchen ventilations work by drawing the air down through the bench or wall.
Avoid clutter, impeded view or noise
Kitchens can be designed so that the cooktop can be positioned in front of a window, or on an island bench without the need for a canopy overhead. These ventilation systems require lower space requirement, increasing the amount of storage area available.
Air extraction systems that compliment any kitchen design
- Sleek and stylish, taking up minimal kitchen space
- Will not impede on food preparation areas
- Low operating noise
- Highly practical air extraction system
- The convenience of being installed virtually anywhere
Parmco Downdraft systems will compliment your kitchen environment with their sleek designs and with their ability to be fitted in the following areas:
Create a cleaner, healthier and safer atmosphere
- In Wall: Fit into the wall cavity behind the cooktop and provides a clean fit on the wall
- In Bench: Air box drops down through a hole in the benchtop
- Rear Riser: Position at the back of the cooktop, removing orders and steam
The ventilation options available are high performance, quiet to operate and designed to compliment any cooking environment. Parmco Downdraft kitchen ventilation units are available exclusively from CASF Australia.