introduces the DS1250 twin point bifold locks suitable for use on hinged and bifold aluminium doors and windows.
Suitable for use in residential and commercial applications for doors up to 2800mm in height, DS1250 twin point bifold locks combine aesthetics with modern architectural styling, enhancing the Doric reputation for high quality hardware that provides excellent functionality and trendy looks.
DS1250 twin point bifold locks feature stainless steel D shaped tips threaded internally to allow simple and pain-free adjustment of rod tip extension into the head and sill. The bifold locks are suitable for use on both left and right-handed bifold doors and windows.
Two points of engagement secure the top and bottom of the door panel to improve door performance against forced entry and deflection in adverse weather.
Key features of DS1250 twin point bifold locks:
- Extruded aluminium guide combined with threaded rod connection provides ease of adjustment
- No screws required when installing packers - simply slide under tabs
- Aesthetically pleasing furniture has low stand-off dimension allowing for large leaf opening
- Stainless steel rods provide corrosion resistance
- Rod lengths of 1m and 1.3m provided as standard
- Adjustable stainless steel tips for corrosion resistance
- Zinc die cast construction
- Packers to suit all door suites
- Handle turns 90 degrees
- Keyed alike to complementary DS1500 No. 5 Swan 316 SS French door furniture for one key solution
- Standard rod kit suitable for doors up to 2800mm high
- Finish: Satin Nickel and Doric powdercoat colours