The spigot has been designed to incorporate architectural designed windows and doors and will enhance the outdoor living area. It is capable of a deck mount or core drill into paving. It has no pins through the glass and has a clamp action on the glass with the ability to adjust whenever required.
If the glass is accidentally broken there is no need to remove the spigot. Preparation costs are minimised with no need for a channel in the concrete when installing the glass. Because the glass is elevated from the paving or decking, water and debris can flow underneath it, scum won’t build up on the bottom of the glass and the glass cannot get scratched when cleaning.
Features of the anodised aluminum spigot:
- Spigot Comes with a 7 year warranty
- Can be deck mounted or core drilled into paving
- Frameless 12mm toughened Glass fencing
- Semi- Frameless Glass
- Wind rated posts certified.
- Top rail frameless Glass fencing.
- Pinned Glass
- Glass can be removed without removing the spigot
- No in ground channel required
- No additional site preparation required
- Glass is installed at end of the job reducing damage
- Water can flow under the glass dirt and leaves are then not tyrapped oin the glass edge
- Spigot is easy to clean
- Larger sheets of glass can be used
- Grouting and expansion joints are not required
- No scaffolding required on high rise buildings
- Spigot can be used on sloping sites
- Gates can be hung directly on glass no posts required
- Allows tiling to be completed prior to intallation
- Spigot is non corrosive
The D1 anodised aluminum spigot is made available by Dimension One Glass Fencing .