Bradford SpacerX is a patented roof spacer system for concealed fixed metal roofs. SpacerX improves speed of construction by allowing the spacer and the concealed fixed roof clip to be assembled with around half the number of fasteners, and is the fastest roof spacer for concealed fixed metal roofs.
Key features that make SpacerX the fastest roof spacer:
- Less Crane Lifts onto the Roof and Easier to Carry off the Pallet - compact for storage; delivering more lineal metres of spacer per pallet than any other system on the market. Lightweight and without cardboard packaging, SpacerX can be effortlessly carried for laying onto the roof.
- Quickly Connects and Self-Aligns - No clipping or locking is required to securely and quickly connect SpacerX bars, and bars will always self-align.
- Vertical, Centre Fix on Top Face for Fasteners – SpacerX allows direct access for the drill, with no angles and reduced risk to miss the purlin.
- Only 3 Screws to Fasten Clip and Spacer Directly to the Purlin - SpacerX can be fastened to the purlin along with the concealed clip with one set of screws altogether, requiring around half the number of fasteners. Suitable for most 700mm concealed fixed roofing profiles.
- Fast Start and Fast Finish – custom designed Start Blocks allow SpacerX to be aligned to the start of roof sheet line, even non-parallel fascia roofs. SpacerX can just be over-lapped to finish the roof, no need to shorten spacers with a grinder.
SpacerX is versatile and can accommodate most 700mm concealed fixed metal roofing profiles including: Lysaght Klip Lok®, Steeline LokDek, Stramit Speed Deck Ultra®, Stratco TopDek®, Metroll Metlok®, Fielders KingKlip®, Apex Apdeck and Revolution Roofing® Revklip.
As well as being suitable for non-cyclonic and cyclonic applications, SpacerX is available in 40mm, 60mm, 80mm and 120mm, to help achieve the required BCA total roof system R-Value.
To see why SpacerX is the fastest metal roof spacer system, visit spacerX.com.au or subscribe to CSR Bradford on YouTube to watch a comparative study conducted by CSR Bradford to compare the installation time required to install the SpacerX system against four other roof spacer systems in the market; Ashgrid, Roof Razor™, Roof Rack® and Aldeck.
CSR Bradford is a leading Australian manufacturer of premium energy saving insulation products with a history reaching back over 80 years, CSR Bradford specialises in glasswool, rockwool, foil insulation and specialty products designed to provide thermal and acoustic solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications.