Re-introducing Barrington Roof Tiles, Australian manufactured for Australian conditions Barrington Roof Tiles combines the beauty of natural slate with all the benefits of a fully designed roofing systems using modern day technology.
Barrington Roof Tiles was established in 1995 and was born out of the automotive industry technology. Manufactured by Composite Materials Engineering (CME), CME developed the roof material Torbex which was previously used for body panels by Holden and Ford. Tobex ia a high-strength, lightweight structural composite that has been tested by the CSIRO to the Australian Building Standards AS 4046–1992,
Barrington Roof Tiles is available in a series of colours and have a 30 year structural guarantee.
Slate Roof Tiles and Roof Shingles will support up to 120kgs. Both roofing solutions have the capacity of 120kgs of weight ensuring durability.
Features & Benefits:
- Slate Tiles only weigh 800 grams
- Roof Shingles weight 1.3kgs and are more larger in size
- Safe to walk on and easy to handle
- These slate tiles use an interlocking design and moulded water channels, alleviating the weight off the roof
- Suitable for modern or classic design homes
- Australian made