Offices and any other working environment require specialized fit-for-purpose lighting, which delivers flexibility and features that emulate natural light. Indirect lighting is acknowledged as the preferred source of lighting to emulate natural light.
BoscoLighting released a unique collection of bidirectional lights. With its dual light output, you can choose either of the two as preferred such as utilising the indirect lighting feature which could create natural lighting effects that leads to enhance the working environment for staffs, workers, guests and even students.
The direct and indirect lighting range consists of BLEX-070, BLEX-105 and BLPD-ISLA-65, which has been widely used in offices, reception areas, schools, hotels, cafes, restaurants, bars, supermarkets and many more.
- Rectangular Extrusion, W50*H90, product code: BLEX-070
- Linear Direct/Indirec Extrusiont, W150*H23, product code: BLEX-105
- 1.2m ISLA Updown Linear Pendant Light, 65W, IP40, product code: BLPD-ISLA-65
- 1200MBS Suspended Up/down Panel Light, 36W, 1195*295*10, product code: BLPL-1200MBS-36
Benefits and features:
- Indirect lighting works by reflecting light off of the ceiling plane, increasing perceived spaciousness of the room
- Indirect lighting improves visibility, eases eyestrain, and may even increase productivity
- Available in Warm White, Natural White or Cool White
For more linear lighting or extrusion available from BoscoLighting, please check out BoscoLighting website and feel free to speak to any of our representatives that will gladly assist you further.
BoscoLighting's team are experienced in assisting designers and architects to take care of the lighting plans. They can help guide through the different options, working either off specifications or architectural plans.