Often small businesses or home owners cannot afford complicated security monitoring devices. Now there is an alternative - Aucom’s DIY Surveillance Kit.
The latest technology offers these features:
· Stand-alone 4 channel DVR
· Alarm input/output for connection to external alarm systems, access control systems, sirens or stobe lights
· Easy push-button control via front panel. No keyboard or mouse required to operate
· Network access allows monitoring over the internet
· Password protection only allows authenticated users
· Motion detection with multiple zone masking with selectable sensitivity for each camera.
· Reliable, real time operating system, no PC required.
· Infrared remote control.
· Multiple recording modes - motion, schedule or alarm recording with recycling of storage.
· Real-time recording and playback (25 fps).
· Up to six months recording at 1 images-per-second, even longer when using the Motion Detection recording mode.
· Various display modes - single camera, quad or switching camera views.
· Compatible with any TV with video input, no need for a VGA computer monitor.
· Dual monitor output
· 12 Volt DC powered (can be battery powered via a 12 volt regulator) universal mains power supply included.
· Date, time, camera title.
· Images can be backed up to a HDD recorder, VCR or over the network to a PC HDD, CD, DVD, etc. Video and images can be exported remotely using the bundled remote monitoring software.
Not many DVR kits at this price can be so easily accessed over the internet.
Aucom Do-It-Yourself security kit comes with a built in video server for streaming network video over a network. Just run the included program on your computer to connect to the DVR from your home network or from anywhere on the internet.
Quality dome security cameras
Dome colour CCTV video surveillance camera with a Sharp CCD image sensor has large 1/3 inch CCD. This camera is powered by the included 12 VDC power supply. Output signal is a 1V p/p, suitable for connection to any composite video input found on televisions, video recorders, video capture cards, multiplexers, splitters, amplifiers, etc.
This camera is suitable for any well lit area. It is easily installed and the lens can be replaced to suit the required viewing angle.
Applications include CCTV video surveillance, security camera installations, security monitoring, image capture, robotic machine operation monitoring, and Internet web cam.
It is easily integrated into monitoring applications such as connection to a digital video recorder for 24 hour live monitoring. It can be used for live video streaming using a video web server. It has embedded DVR applications for a low cost CCTV Surveillance solution.
With an optional microphone and pre-amplifier, you are able to record four separate audio channels. The included monitoring software is smart enough to stream the audio channels for convenient, remote monitoring.
Aucom are confident that their DIY Surveillance Kit will satisfy your security needs.