Whether it’s Timberline® or Translations®, Armstrong Flooring’ Heterogeneous sheet vinyl delivers the combination of sophisticated design and superior long-lasting performance for a wide array of commercial environments. Offering design flexibility and continuity, our heterogeneous products can be the ideal solution to your next one-of-a-kind design project.
Reasons to Specify Timberline and Translations Heterogeneous Sheet:
- Broad palette of coordinated colours and patterns that solve specific space requirements
- High-performance coating resists soil, stains, scratches, scuffs and abrasions, as well as chemicals and damage from alcohol-based hand sanitizers
- Heat welded joins provide hygienic surface resistant to spills
- Ergonomic value – offers minimal resistance to moving objects, making it easy to push, pull and roll heavy equipment and furniture
- Easy maintenance – reduces cleaning time and disruptions
Featuring realistic wood grains, Timberline includes warmer Oaks through to the more modern and subdued Surit, Obra and Blanc palettes, while Translations stunning carpet looks of Origami, Maze and Tweed patterns, which are complemented by the solid and stone visuals in Lithos Stone and Sidecar.
Offering a High Commercial rating our Timberline and Translations ranges are robust enough to be installed in areas of high traffic whilst still complimenting almost any interior, from residential and aged living, to educational and medical facilities