Our range of electric window controls is not only cost effective, but also has a proven track record of reliability and longevity. They are an effective and efficient way of providing passive or natural ventilation in buildings.
A great deal of flexibility is afforded to building occupants with the complete range of electric controls operated through a switch on the wall, interfaced to a BMS or through an Arens Ventilation Controller
- The Chain Winder range is ideal for operating high level awning and casement windows.
- Spindle or Linear Actuators are generally used for operating louvres or sun blades.
- All of our chain winders and linear actuators are compatible with the full range of Arens Ventilation Controllers and Sensors.
- Suitable for commercial and residential windows and louvres.
- Our range of chain winders varies in capabilities to allow the window automation requirements of your project to be met, with various strokes, forces and operating speeds available.
- For windows wider than 1200mm, we have synchronised actuators that are installed to preventing bending or twisting of window frames.
- The Spindle or Linear actuators have an IP65 rating, so are ideal for internal or external applications and if required a stroke limiting collar can be fitted.
The Arens Compact Chain Winder is our entry level chain winder and combines quiet and smooth operation with a high level of reliability.
We also offer a range of WindowMaster products for both Natural and Smoke Ventilation purposes.