Air-Iononics Australia are stockists of Blueair air purifiers that remove dust, pollens, allergens, and other particles from the air with a proven 0.1 micron cleaning efficiency.
Within the range of Blueair air purifiers is the Blueair 203. Among the most energy efficient and quiet operating air purifiers in its class, with a room capacity of 20m², the Blueair 203 air purifier uses patented two-stage HEPASilent technology to captures 99.97% of 0.1 micron particles on level one, including allergy-provoking pollen grains, dust mites, mold spores and pet dander particles.
The Blueair 203 air purifier works by drawing air in at the rear of the unit, passing it through the filter, cleaning it and then passibg it out through the grille at the top. This air purifier is also available with an optional smokestop filter for the removal of gaseous pollutants, such as tobacco smoke or volatile organic compounds.
Key features of the Blueair 203 air purifier include:
- patented HEPASilent filter technology
- environmentally friendly easy change filters
- three speed settings
- portability with built in hand grips and a weight of less than 11kg
- blue "power on" light
- energy efficient - uses less power than a basic 20 watt light bulb on low speed
- very quiet - almost silent when on low
- ion brushes (no ozone generated)
- air exchanges - five per hour (20m² room)
- compact size - 533mm x 432mm x 241mm
- galvanised light steel construction
- off white colour
- five year warranty.