QuietWave are drywall noise barriers that have a patented constrained layer membrane.
Acoustica QuietWave systems exceed the current BCA requirements for airborne sound insulation and meet the highest AAAC acoustic rating of 6 stars.
The noise proofing panels are only 148mm thick and comprise of 64mm studs in a 90mm track, saving 50% of wall width compared to other soundproof panels.
QuietWave Acoustic Barriers 1.2 mm in thickness, easy to handle and install
- Available in Aluminium or Black finishes
- 1300 x 8 sized panels
- Gain 1m² of floor space for every 6.6m length of wall
- Reduces the overall footprint of the apartment block
- Counters noise from home entertainment theaters and electronic technologies
- Environmentally friendly
- Rw62 and Rw + Ctr- 55 dB
- 6 star rating wall system
QuietWave Wall Systems are ideal for studios, housing or offices, apartments, schools, function centres, commercial building, theatres or home theatres.